OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

A Couple of Turpin "STYLE" Boxes going out

Started by CMBOSTC, September 08, 2018, 11:44:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CMBOSTC

A red streak osage/teak and an osage/teak.

Chris O

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

CMBOSTC

Trust me, there was no intention to be misleading. I usually list these boxes as Turpin Style, it was an oversite on my part.

Sir-diealot

Yea Chris is a good egg, I don't believe he would ever mislead anyone intentionally.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

CMBOSTC

I appreciate it Steven, I think that it goes beyond that though. If you're going to make a condemning statement like that, PM the guy. I could have just fixed it like I already have. There're always those out there that expect the worst from others and who will try to capitalize.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: C. Brumfiel on September 09, 2018, 02:55:15 PM
I appreciate it Steven, I think that it goes beyond that though. If you're going to make a condemning statement like that, PM the guy. I could have just fixed it like I already have. There're always those out there that expect the worst from others and who will try to capitalize.
It was a kinda hostile sounding, I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt though as he did remove his comment after you fixed it.

John Koenig:

CMBOSTC

Quote from: Sir-diealot on September 09, 2018, 11:50:17 PM
Quote from: C. Brumfiel on September 09, 2018, 02:55:15 PM
It was a kinda hostile sounding, I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt though as he did remove his comment after you fixed it.

Yeah, he PM'd me that he had taken it down.