turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Cedar blanks

Started by Oldschoolboxcalls, March 22, 2013, 06:55:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldschoolboxcalls

Anyone no where to get some nice 2x2x8-12 inch cedar blanks for building box calls? I found a place but it cost an arm and a leg to ship. Looking for about 6 or so blanks, but might take more if someone could ship flat rate box through the mail. Thanks, Shane.

justturnin

I have a couple of ERC logs in my pile.  They cracked a little so I will have to see if I can pull a blank this large from them.  It may not be until Monday or Tuesday when I can get it cut.  I sent my chainsaw with the Church for a Spring Break mission trip and won't get it back until Sunday.  If you have not found what you are looking for by then I will break them down.
Chris B
Klein, TX
Home of the Yin-Yang Custom Cast Call.  PM me for details

pappy

I got some out of Elsinore Missouri once, can't remember how much they were, not much, but each one was completely without knots and perfect grain for making box calls I may still have some left out in the shop? How many you need?
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Oldschoolboxcalls

I really don't need many. Was looking for about a half dozen, but would take just a couple pc's if shipping could be done through the mail. It's tough to find erc around my parts. I did find a place in Missouri that had what sounded like some really good air dried cedar blanks and they were priced good. Problem was they only shipped ups and it was more to ship than the wood cost. You would have to by like 60 pcs to make it worth while. ??? I just make box calls as a hobby so that would be out of the question.