turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New KP

Started by Terry, February 06, 2018, 04:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry

I don't want to steal Davis's thunder, but I received this beauty from Kenny Pedelahore this morning. It's mud cured Osage. The depth and chatoyancy is unreal. I tried to capture it in a pic but failed. As you rotate the call the color goes from almost black to a beautiful olive green with lots of figure. I really like the color range from top to bottom too, I can't say enough good about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nitro

Very nice yelper. Kenny makes great calls. I have several and my Koa KP is a real player.
Royal Slam 2008

Terry

More pics. Trying hard to catch its depth in a pic, but keep failing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

USMC0331

Beautiful call! Congratulations I'm sure it will bring plenty of birds in to their demise.

davisd9

Was going to ask where it was! She is a beauty and that mud cured Osage! Awesome call buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

gergg

Sweet looking call, and I know it is a player. I will wait a few days to post pics of my new KP  ;D
https://www.gwaltneygamecalls.com/

Greg Gwaltney Game Calls
2022 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call (Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 2nd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF Grand Nationals - 3rd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF S.E. Call Makers Contest - 4th Place Trumpet Calls

davisd9

Greg needs to post his finished! She is a beauty as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Terry

Quote from: gergg on February 06, 2018, 05:17:59 PM
Sweet looking call, and I know it is a player. I will wait a few days to post pics of my new KP  ;D
Haha, post it now

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Abomb

Chris O

Very nice!!! What wood is the middle call that is a looker to. Thanks for sharing and making me want another trumpet  :drool:

Terry

Quote from: Chris O on February 06, 2018, 07:35:58 PM
Very nice!!! What wood is the middle call that is a looker to. Thanks for sharing and making me want another trumpet  :drool:
Dalmatian Ebony

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Chris O

EZ

Those things look like turkey killers!!!

Champ63

congrats! on another fine call from Kenny.

Rapscallion Vermilion

That's a very nice looking call.  Love the color.  Bet it only gets better with age.