OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

NWTF 2016 HUNTING CALL RESULTS

Started by REBELYELL, February 12, 2016, 12:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REBELYELL

packmule

Thanks for posting, always enjoy this thread.  Do you know what pot Kimmy Hanks won the DD Adams award with? 

REBELYELL

Quote from: packmule on February 12, 2016, 01:03:53 PM
Thanks for posting, always enjoy this thread.  Do you know what pot Kimmy Hanks won the DD Adams award with?

ZEBRAWOOD GLASS

packmule

Rapscallion Vermilion

Congrats to Al and Josh from SS Calls.  I see they won the Don Chancey Award.

silverspur

A later board has that changed and Frank Kruer won the award for box call set.
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

KentuckyHeadhunter

Congrats to Al & Josh!!!! And congrats to Tim on the scratch box that he shared a soundfile with.  Looks like Jeff McKamey is sky-rocketing also  :z-winnersmiley:
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

TNReb

Quote from: Rapscallion Vermilion on February 12, 2016, 09:26:44 PM

Great job!!

As I was walking around the show yesterday I was looking at box calls and there very, very few that I liked as well as my SS Customs calls!

Rapscallion Vermilion

I think silverspur is saying that the wrong results were posted.

greentag

Quote from: TNReb on February 13, 2016, 09:47:03 AM

Quote from: Rapscallion Vermilion on February 12, 2016, 09:26:44 PM

Great job!!

As I was walking around the show yesterday I was looking at box calls and there very, very few that I liked as well as my SS Customs calls!
me too and i only have one of theirs but its a very good one..

hunter22

Something really screwy happened in the box call set division. I saw pics of the Shoemaker's calls with the Don Chauncey award and the first place ribbon. I talked to the guy that took the pics. He congratulated the Shoemaker's and they were extremely pleased and excited. Then they got a phone call and were told that there had been a computer glitch and that they not only did not win but did not even place. No way something like that should happen.

I ran a lot of the calls that won awards and there were some mighty fine calls entered in the competition. Congrats to the winners and all that entered.

letinmfly

Rickey looks like the same ole same ole in Nashville.  Didn't think they could sink to a lower depth but they managed to do it.  What a shame that stuff like this happens!!
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

mwr

Quote from: letinmfly on February 13, 2016, 10:20:53 PM
Rickey looks like the same ole same ole in Nashville.  Didn't think they could sink to a lower depth but they managed to do it.  What a shame that stuff like this happens!!
That really sucks!!! :character0029: :character0029:

KentuckyHeadhunter

Dang.  I have heard so many horror stories over the years.  I mailed a couple in just for the heck of it but was unable to attend.  I don't even know if my calls were entered.  How do you find out?  I have heard of calls being lost or not entered for whatever reason.  I see why some makers have chosen to avoid the competition circuit.
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

ChainReactionGC

Quote from: KentuckyHeadhunter on February 14, 2016, 10:36:42 AM
Dang.  I have heard so many horror stories over the years.  I mailed a couple in just for the heck of it but was unable to attend.  I don't even know if my calls were entered.  How do you find out?  I have heard of calls being lost or not entered for whatever reason.  I see why some makers have chosen to avoid the competition circuit.

I did the same thing. I would also like to know if it's possible to know if the calls were entered.