OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Working long box

Started by Gobblerjim, December 25, 2014, 06:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M Sharpe

Quote from: mgm1955 on December 25, 2014, 07:30:17 PM
Lots of good ones out there!! I'd give some of these guys a call and ask them if they'd play one of their's and pick one that sounds good to you. One of the most versatile calls you can get. Learn to use it and you'll call in a lot of turkeys.
Jeff McKamey
Frank Kreuer
SS custom calls--Al and Josh Shoemaker
Tim Bullock--No Bull custom calls
Marlin Watkins
These are just a few of a lot of very talented callmakers on this site. Good Luck!

That's a good list of names there Mike!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

hunter22

If price is not a factor then my choice for a longbox would be from Chuck Anderson, Lamar Williams, Steve Mann, Darrin Dawkins, Ed Terefencko, Don Clark, Snodgrass or SS. All these guys do them by hand. I have multiple calls from all these guys and they can put whatever turkey sound you are looking for in a call. 

Gobblerjim

Quote from: hunter62 on December 27, 2014, 08:49:49 AM
Il make you one that works pm sent
Pm replied. Thanks only a couple months till were chasing birds here. Can't wait to hear a long box sing through the Florida cypress swamp.

Gobblerjim

Looks like I'll be taking a chuck Anderson (hunter62) long box with to the swamp this year. I bet those Osceola's are going to come running. Thanks again for all the info guys.