OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Perfection turkey calls

Started by BB30, January 24, 2019, 08:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB30

Hey guys was just wondering if perfection was still up and running/making calls?

Thanks for the help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brwndg

I bought a box call from them last year.  Can't find a functioning web link now though.
Too bad. They made great calls.
"If turkeys could smell, you'd never kill one" - Bud Trenis my turkey hunting mentor & dear friend

BB30

Quote from: Brwndg on January 24, 2019, 08:32:24 PM
I bought a box call from them last year.  Can't find a functioning web link now though.
Too bad. They made great calls.

Yea I was a big fan of his screamin demon and screamin demon 2. Was looking Tj potentially pick another one of his calls up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coyote1

I bought a screaming demon 2 in June.
Pm RaspyD on here to see if they are still available.

RaspyD

Perfection is still going and still making great calls. The website went down without notice a while back and should be up and going soon after some reorganization of the site.  You can still order calls by calling 1-800-422-yelp(9357) or (540) 662-8755 to reach Jim Clay.  You can also PM me here for the Screamin Demon pot calls. 
Perfection Turkey Calls

EZ

Quote from: RaspyD on January 27, 2019, 08:56:16 AM
Perfection is still going and still making great calls. The website went down without notice a while back and should be up and going soon after some reorganization of the site.  You can still order calls by calling 1-800-422-yelp(9357) or (540) 662-8755 to reach Jim Clay.  You can also PM me here for the Screamin Demon pot calls.

I used to help Mike Dreisbach out at some of the shows. Sold a pile of those Demons. The Raspy D is still one of my favorite close in mouth calls.

Gobble!

Quote from: RaspyD on January 27, 2019, 08:56:16 AM

:icon_thumright:

BTH

Killed many a gobbler with the dymondwood Screamin Demon and pro series mouth calls. The Regular red was my second mouth call ever.
Phil 4:13