turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

That's more like it.

Started by steinb3rg, March 22, 2016, 06:31:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steinb3rg

My Obsession gun graphics came in yesterday. Had a chance to swap it out. The gun had a mossy oak duck blind skin on it before but I decided it needed some more green.

What do you guys think?

Mike Honcho

Looks great.  I just did the fore end and stock on my BPS 10...turned out very well too.

lowoctane

I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life

Izzyjoe

Looks great! How do you like that slip on recoil pad? I think I may try one on my 11-87.

OldSchool

Call 'em close, It's the most fun you'll ever have doing the right thing.

steinb3rg

The recoil pad works good. It helps lengthen the pull which I needed for this gun to fit me just right. The only knock is it doesn't work great for wing shooting bc I found it would catch on my clothing. For turkey hunting, no issue there bc it's usually resting on my shoulder already.

the Ward

tha bugman

yella yelper

Looks great! So these are stickers? Estimated durability?

WisTurk

Looks real nice.  My brother just put these on his BPS over the weekend.  For $30, I think it looks pretty sharp.

steinb3rg

Yes it is a cast vinyl set that includes multiple pieces to cover the whole gun. The duck blind skin that was on the shotgun previously was ~ 4 yrs old. The adhesive seems to hold really well. No complaints.

Install video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlPAsAPHgPA

Tennessee Lead

Quote from: yella yelper on March 22, 2016, 02:29:15 PM
Looks great! So these are stickers? Estimated durability?

I've had mine on my gun for 3 seasons.
I actually removed it last night because I was missing the look of my old ugly real tree 835