OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

For you tractor lovers!

Started by kenturkey89, April 10, 2011, 12:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenturkey89

This is one that I just finished up for my hunting buddy. It's bronze glass (took a while to condition) over glass with a John Deere logo on the soundboard. This is my first cherry pot and I have to say that I really enjoyed working with this wood, which I'm glad because I have literally a boatload of it to turn pots out with. My girlfriends grandfather GAVE me a 12ft board of cherry that came from a tree that was planted by his great-grandfather...that wood is absolutely beautiful and he has probably 20+ planks in the rafters of his barn that I'm entitled too! The call sounds really good and IMO plays best with a purpleheart striker. Hope you like it!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Brian

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

MarkJM

MuellerCustomCalls

cannonball

pappy

Man if that call was here in the bootheel of Missouri it wouldn't be sitting long enough to take a pic of...nice! pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

West Augusta

Cherry is a fine wood for a call.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

YoungJake

great looking call, except it would look better with a nice international Harvester logo on it.... And remember.. that cherry will get darker in time.... in about 20 years, that call will look even more amazing!

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

bowhunter84