Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

The Georgia boys are up next!

Started by davisd9, March 22, 2013, 08:35:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Good Luck to turkeykiller12 and Bustabeak as they hit the woods this weekend in Georgia!  Will be checking the board throughout the weekend for any up dates.   Remember to score whatever you kill cause we can always upgrade with a better bird.  A low scoring bird is better than no bird.  Hunt hard, hunt smart, and be safe!

Good luck to dirt road ninja and turkeykiller22 as they hit the woods again! 

Boomer is up next with Archery in Nebraska on March 25th.

Best time of the year!

:z-guntootsmiley:
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

JVA54

Turkeykiller12

Looks like a bad weekend weather wise. Going to have to have a lot of patients this weekend. Not carrying a gun tomorrow, Im taking my oldest son on his first opening morning hunt and my dad is going with us also. Me and him hunt together every year on opening morning. I'm just going to focus on making it fun for my little boy in the morning, I just hope the weather cooperates. I'll be after them hard and heavy sunday morning. Good luck everyone. :fud:

dirt road ninja

Bustabeak

Yeah I'm hoping the weather gets outta here quick. 90% chance of rain Sunday and 28 degrees Monday. Thank The Lord for vacations! At least I got all next week! Ill still be out there in the morning. So ill need all the luck I can get passed my way! Good luck to everyone else starting tomorrow!

imtalkinturkey

Can't wait for tomorrow morning only private land I have to hunt is a field with the rain they should be there been waiting a whole year for this! Good luck to everyone!! :anim_25: