Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Thank You

Started by Twowithone, May 08, 2024, 08:15:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twowithone

A big Thank You to RutnNStrutn and Shannon owner of old Gobbler.RutnNStrutn pulled me out of the fire on this 1 with my off the wall photos of this Gobbler. Gotta get better at this photo stuff for sure.I went off on a rant after Wildspur told me my photos would get tossed and I vented the roof without a chainsaw.Ive been watching these 4 Gobblers for a bit had a target bird.My bird wasnt the target bird but met my standards with his beard.And Thank You to everyone that gave me a shout out on my Gobbler.  :firefighter:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

RutnNStrutn

Glad to help out brother.  :firefighter: 
And yes, a big shout out to Shannon-Old Gobbler for being level-headed, fair and understanding.  :icon_thumright:
Don't worry Twowithone, us old guys didn't grow up with computers and smart phones like the young whippersnappers do today. I'll put together a tutorial on picture requirements for next season. That should be helpful.

Hayudog

Just here.  Didn't see the photos in question, but the way I've been able to take better pictures ,solo, is with clips and a soft cloth measuring tape that folks use when sewing. I also think those handy spur measuring devices, the ones that curve would be a great idea to carry. Total weight just a few ounces, and keep it in your vest or gobbler bag.  I need to add the spur measurer for sure. I'll add a picture of my measuring kit. 

Mountainburd

Congrats to you Brian. Well done.

TrackeySauresRex

:happy0064:

YeaHHHHHH BuddiE! Congrats again on a good one.
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Dr Juice

Congrats Brian. Awesome job!

WildSpur

Good job everyone!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less