turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

devotional for Sat; 2-11-12 "Quit your crying"

Started by rempumpman, February 11, 2012, 01:22:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rempumpman

God will help those who help theirselves; God does supply for our needs but he is NOT going to hand you life on a silver platter; first, you must have the right relationship with him, Matthew 6 vs 33; when you put God first then all needs will be met according to his word; when we DO NOT  put God first, the we suffer; God will bless those who follow him; please read Deuteronomy chapter 28 and when you've have read it, then read it again; determine between your wants and your needs, then give God your all and you will soon find out that He is MORE than able to supply;
Remember, God always provided the tree, but you will never find where he built the nest; YOU must do your part and trust me, if you will, God will do his;
I am going to do more devotionals on God's blessings for you for the next few saturdays so stay tuned; God bless.....

Barry.............................. :jesus-cross:
God has always provided the tree, but you never read where he built the nest.

Roostem33

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

dlquinn

NRA-STAND AND FIGHT

BOFF

turkey slayer

Duke0002