Friction Call Purge updated 05/17

Started by spurs2bgobblin, May 07, 2024, 12:07:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goindeep

Paid up sir. Thank you.
Jamie Fike
13407 209th Rd
Live Oak, Fl 32060

If you have any that you think would sound good on red, green slate or crystal send me some more pics. I am a sucker for a good striker.

spurs2bgobblin

Quote from: goindeep on May 09, 2024, 10:28:35 AMPaid up sir. Thank you.
Jamie Fike
13407 209th Rd
Live Oak, Fl 32060

If you have any that you think would sound good on red, green slate or crystal send me some more pics. I am a sucker for a good striker.

Got it, there are several other really good strikers left. Any of the harder heavy woods tend to do very well on crystal. I'll PM some suggestions.

I'll also be posting pictures of what is left this evening once I finish packing and labeling for shipment.
"In the South it's an understanding. To a turkey hunter, it's a life not subject to change. They know it's crazy. But to them, to us, it's worth it."

spurs2bgobblin

All calls have been boxed and labels made. 33 packages so far. I'll send everyone their tracking info tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"In the South it's an understanding. To a turkey hunter, it's a life not subject to change. They know it's crazy. But to them, to us, it's worth it."

ManfromGreenSwamp

I'd like to get the kiser gs-1
Sending a pm

"First one to the carcass gets the most"
-T.Farley

"I'm livin ta rest, I was born tired"
-B.Button

spurs2bgobblin

spurs2bgobblin

spurs2bgobblin

RossAnderson

PM Sent.

-Ross

spurs2bgobblin

spurs2bgobblin

A lot of great calls left guys. Would much rather these go to old gobbler members than to eBay.

shotgun 32

Not able to send you a pm for some reason, but I'd like to buy pot calls #101 and #103.