turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Green anodized question

Started by TarheelTurk, January 03, 2016, 09:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TarheelTurk

So I finally got a few pieces of the green anodized in. My question is on one side it is smooth and similar to the black anodized I'm used too. On the other it's a little more rough, not quite but similar to blasted aluminum. Never used this before and wondered which side to I use to play ? Thanks for any and all advice y'all!
Jason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Grandads Advice : "Sometimes its better to be quit and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts" LOL

paboxcall

I used the blasted side for the playing surface for the few pot calls I made with it.  Good luck!
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

mastevt

I use the smooth side, but with an acrylic striker peg.  gets a cleaner crisper sound.

TarheelTurk

Thank you a bunch  ! Guess it's time to do a little experiment LOL

Grandads Advice : "Sometimes its better to be quit and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts" LOL

outdoors

I HOPE YA POST  YOUR RESULTS

WHERE CAN YA GET THE GREEN ALUMINUM THANKS   
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

TarheelTurk

Grassy creek