OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Winchester 1300-Mossy Oak Camo Skin job.

Started by Hooks' n' Beards', February 06, 2014, 12:21:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooks' n' Beards'

So i was bored tonight and decided i wanted to finally try the mossy oak camo skin,so of course locally we had only "duck blind" to choose from,i hymed and hawed and figured,i liked it enough to try it.I must say,i made a few mistakes with it,i would say it is a 9-10.There are a few wrinkles in it.But for $30.00,it looks great.I also used the left overs to do my reflex sight.This is a backup to the backup to the backup turkey gun,mostly my younger brother uses it.I use it if i gun hunt deer.I will post pictures in morning.It took me about 3 hours for everything.Well worth the money,i will be doing my 20 gauge in bottomland,breakup or obsession in a few weeks and plan on doing about 7-8 others in the next few months with it.I cant see paying to get a shotgun dipped,never could.Mossy oak has a great product in the camo skin....I have enough left over still,i will do my rangefinder in morning.....

Hooks' n' Beards'

I cant get the pictures to upload,apparently they are too big for server,i tried compressing them still did not work.

allaboutshooting

I look forward to seeing your work.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

Hooks' n' Beards'

Quote from: allaboutshooting on February 06, 2014, 10:13:19 AM
I look forward to seeing your work.

Thanks,
Clark
I can't seem to get the pictures to upload,it was giving me fits.

C.ABNER

ive thought about using this i look forward to seeing it on a gun.
I am the tom teaser.

bigbird

Hooks' n' Beards'

Quote from: bigbird on February 06, 2014, 12:00:11 PM
Crop the pics that's what I have to do!
how would i do that?i just put pics on my cpu and then try and add them.I will try here shortly.

Hooks' n' Beards'

Hooks' n' Beards'

Hooks' n' Beards'

Hooks' n' Beards'

Hooks' n' Beards'

Hooks' n' Beards'

it isn't flawless as i made a few mistakes.However,it looks great and i recommend it for sure.I will do others and get better at it.Probably one of the best products that i have seen lately.Easy to do,it is tedious but that's on the guy installing it.A great option to re-do a shotgun or rifle.Worth the money,no doubt..

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

drum817

Looks great from what I can tell from the pics!!!  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"