OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

sorry patterns with hevi 13?

Started by knightrider, March 22, 2011, 11:16:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knightrider

:deadhorse: :TooFunny: ha made ya look , i couldnt be happier with my patterns with hevi mag blend, sorry i couldnt resist, good luck to all you turkey whackers :icon_thumright:

mossy835

ILIKEHEVI-13

Now wait till you buy your next boxes and your numbers drop!   :lol:

We will see who is laughing then.   :z-guntootsmiley:

I had to say that David. 

joey46

I'm glad I still have  decent supply of the old white Hevi 13.  I had to shoot one yesterday to check the pattern after tinkering with my scope.  Hated to do it.  Of course it was still awesome. Best load ever made IMO.

VAHUNTER

the only thing i hate about my patterns, is that it cost me $5.00 everytime i check one
Good things come to those who wait

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: VAHUNTER on March 23, 2011, 06:04:40 AM
the only thing i hate about my patterns, is that it cost me $5.00 everytime i check one

It's only money and you know you like counting pellet holes.   :z-guntootsmiley:

VAHUNTER

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on March 23, 2011, 06:54:34 AM

It's only money and you know you like counting pellet holes.   :z-guntootsmiley:
your right. the next time i check a pattern it will be on a live subject  :icon_thumright:
Good things come to those who wait

Odessa

That tiny bit of Scotch blood in me comes right to the top when I start shooting Magnum Blends!
"I admire a good turkey hunter chiefly because such a man displays qualities that we usually associate with pioneer America-patience, enthusiasm, woodcraft, game sense, and a quiet hardihood undaunted by rain, by cold, by long tough miles, by disappointment."
Archibald Rutledge

hookedspur

:agreed: my patterns are still right where they were last year ,maybe I bought old shells I dont know.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

goblr77

I'm going through Stuttgart next week and might stop by Mack's and check on the 2.25 oz #7's. You think they might give me a crazy look if I start opening boxes on the shelf to check lot #'s? ;D

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: goblr77 on March 23, 2011, 09:09:36 AM
I'm going through Stuttgart next week and might stop by Mack's and check on the 2.25 oz #7's. You think they might give me a crazy look if I start opening boxes on the shelf to check lot #'s? ;D
Would it matter? Not for me!!!HaHa :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Gold Spur

I bought 2 boxes from Macks back in Feb. and they have last years lot#. I thinking about going back and checking to see if they have anymore left.
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

TrackeySauresRex

Hold on to you're shell's....I just went from 230''s to 170's  :(
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

goblr77

Quote from: Gold Spur on March 23, 2011, 12:12:26 PM

I bought 2 boxes from Macks back in Feb. and they have last years lot#. I thinking about going back and checking to see if they have anymore left.

They don't have anymore of last year's lots. I called and got a guy to check the lot #s for me and set some aside if they were last years. All they have are this year's 488. :'(

Turkey Terror

What are the lot numbers for last years 3" #6 load? thans