OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

For those that have Patterned several different Turkey Guns...

Started by 3" 870 Shell Shucker, August 30, 2012, 07:47:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumToy

Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

gobblingghost

I wonder how many people truely know the exit diameter of there choke. Just because the choke package says .665 unless you check the exit diameter yourself.

3" 870 Shell Shucker

QuoteI wonder how many people truely know the exit diameter of there choke.

I'm more trusting of companies who make and sell chokes in the $50-$100 range, than I am of a $20 choke.  It just stands to reason that companies can afford to spend more time getting it right, when they are making more money.

BowBendr

Of all the guns i've shot over the years, my 835's have proven to be the easiest to get results the quickest.
They seem to like just about anything.

gobblingghost

Like I said, " you have to or you have to have someone else check the exit diameter"  Out of the 8 turkey chokes I have for my Benelli only 2 are correct. Just because someone charges more for a choke does not necessarily mean they putting the extra money in quality control.