OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Pure gold choke SALE!!!!

Started by rtsj, August 06, 2011, 09:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rtsj

Wanted to let u guys know that I was in the Gander mountain in Erie pa. today and beside all the remington hd shells on sale the had pure gold chokes marked down to 39.99 and they were taking an additional 50% off. They were 20.00 bucks!!! They had some truglow, undertakes, Browning, and some remington chokes. Yes they had the REM super full for 7.00.  The number is 814-868-0880. Hope this helps u guys out.      Have a good one.  Roy

mightyjoeyoung

Yeah but the selection isn't near what it should be!!  I live in Erie, and used to work there and when I went up yesterday to talk to a few old friends, (of course I always shop too), they had mostly remington, a couple crio-plus tubes and some mobilechoke and optima tubes.  And...NOT ONE 835/935 choke!!!   They did have  some jelly heads in rem., crio-plus, 835/935 and i think win., in both 12 and 20 gauge and of course they had some junk that every store stocks to fill a price point niche.  Thing is, all those PG chokes have been sitting on the shelves for at least 5 years.  They've had em at $49.97 for 3 or 4 years and still didn't sell alot of them.  Weird too when everywhere else you look they're bw $70 and $80. 
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

rtsj

Mightyjoeyoung:  Sweet another OG member close to home! :you_rock:  Went in today and bought the last invector 20 ga. choke they had (.570) as well as invector plus 12 ga. (.670).  I hooked up Smokey and he bought all the Rem 20 ga. (.570) they had.  The only thing they had left was one non-crio 12 ga. and a pile of invector plus in both 20 and 12.  What a deal though 19.97 a piece!!!! :happy0064: :happy0064:

mightyjoeyoung

No doubt!  I just wish I woulda grabbed up a few of the 835/935 chokes they had!  They were $49.97 at the time and at that price they were still a steal!  But...some lucky sob beat me to it.    :'(
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

ILIKEHEVI-13

You can't find them any cheaper?  That's a steal of a deal!