OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

How many Platz calls on earth??

Started by Happy hooker, January 31, 2019, 03:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy hooker

ISO Platz,,WTB Platz,,trading my ???  And would consider a Platz,,Jennifer Lopez c'mon show us your,,,,,Platz!!!
Looking at Facebook Paul Platz looks fairly young,,just for fun I'm wondering since he first started selling his calls, does anybody have a educated or guesstimate on how many Platz calls might be in existence.

MDTOM84

KentuckyHeadhunter

What will you trade for Jennifer Lopez? Asking for a friend. :TooFunny:
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

NeverRoosting

Not sure if he started numbering his calls right at the start or not but as far as numbered calls it's right at 650

MDTOM84

Quote from: NeverRoosting on February 01, 2019, 08:25:44 AM
Not sure if he started numbering his calls right at the start or not but as far as numbered calls it's right at 650
your right, not sure why I thought the last one I got was in the 800s, the last one I got from him is #643

goblr77

Glad I got my hands on two several years ago, one slate and one glass. I think his turnaround at the time was about 3 weeks.

compton30

Clardh

Here's a question. I know he stopped taking orders a couple years back. Has he finished his list? I hope not because I was told I made the list before he stopped taking orders. I'm always afraid when I'm on a callmakers list that my name would be the one name they lost! Lol

Happy hooker

I'm still.on his list too,,I think I was third from the end.

nsselle

bowbird87

I talked to Paul last week. I have been on his list since March of 2016 at first he told me it would be done in 14-16 months. Well 3 years later I find out that he is not working on the list, he just making them for the Nashville contest and to sell out of his room at shows. I've also been on Corders list for 3 years and I've reached out to him multiple time and he doesn't even have the decency to respond. If I sound pissed, it's because I am. I feel when these call makers put me down on a list two obligations are made 1. They make my calls 2. I pay them in a timely manner when it's done. These guys quit on there list and didn't let anyone know.

Happy hooker

Bluebird so the Platz list is done/cancelled ,,no survivor's????

bowbird87

Not cancelled! You can stay on it, but he said he can't promise anything. He claimed he'll finish the list one day, but he's not working on them anytime soon. I told him to take me off the list. I'll send my money with people that want to make and sell me a call.

Spitten and drummen

Not sure how many he has made but I own 7 of them.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

jed clampett

Well..I got my plate a couple years ago...now my corders?..geez I hope I don't die 1st!!