OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

SURVEY/POLL: What are your TOP 3 Hot, Burning Q's??

Started by bamagtrdude, February 15, 2015, 03:54:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bamagtrdude

Hey guys, I sure hope that my posts are ...  at least generating some ideas & providing some helpful tips & strategies for your upcoming seasons...  Again, I'm not an expert, but I have seen a lot of situations/scenarios that have forced me to adapt/change as a turkey hunter (very important!) and just passing along that "experiential" knowledge to you guys...

Was going to throw out an offer here -- Monday is President's Day & I have the day off...  Would like to cut a Q&A video where I directly respond to some of your hot, burning questions about turkey hunting...  Listen, we ALL had to start somewhere, so DO NOT feel dumb/shy/idiotic for tossing something out that seems "basic" or even "odd"... 

Let's help each other get better this year -- and that starts with ME, TOO!!  I am ALWAYS open to a better way of doing something...

So -- toss 'em out there -- your top 3 questions & I'll compile & post a Team Noob response video Monday on what I feel is the best answers to 'em...

Take care, guys!
Mark
---
Bama Guitar Dude (bamagtrdude)

kevin2

I was sitting here trying to come up with a question, but can't get one! Then I thought, "what I need is someone like you hunting with me SO that I can ask WHEN I'm out hunting & I can't figure out a certain situation!" But, that ain't going to happen. Might have to get your phone number so I can call you in the heat of the battle this spring! Seriously!

I am going to bag my first Turkey this spring if it is the last thing I do!

bamagtrdude

Quote from: kevin2 on February 16, 2015, 05:03:30 PM
I was sitting here trying to come up with a question, but can't get one! Then I thought, "what I need is someone like you hunting with me SO that I can ask WHEN I'm out hunting & I can't figure out a certain situation!" But, that ain't going to happen. Might have to get your phone number so I can call you in the heat of the battle this spring! Seriously!

Kevin, PM me
---
Bama Guitar Dude (bamagtrdude)