Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Gentlemen, start your engines!

Started by FullChoke, March 13, 2014, 03:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FullChoke

This Saturday is the opening day of the Mississippi turkey season and 3 members of The Roaring 20's Team (Eric Gregg, Surehuntsalot & I) will be charging out of the gates. I pray that we will all remember to stay safe, have fun and shoot a big one this weekend, regardless of what the weather decides to do.

Do well, my brothers. Check back in soon and post up some great stories and awesome photos!

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Gagry

Good luck to you guys in Mississippi !!!!

jakesdad

Good luck fellas!!Lets get some points for the team!!

If I said I wasn't jealous i'd be lying,still got a month to wait here! :P

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

surehuntsalot

headed to camp tomorrow afternoon after work will check back in sunday or monday night
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

xarcher

Guns don't kill people.  Guns kill food.

Hooter

I've been invited down to AL this weekend. Don't know if I'm going.
May stay here and scout.  Had about a 65" in my sights at 30yds Tuesday morn, but not much into shootin them out a season! :goofball:
Couldn't resist calling to him, after he gobbled!  :camohat:

gophert

Good luck guys!  I have been so busy and haven't had a chance to go listen.  However I hunt the same places every year so I'm assuming they will pretty much be in the same place. 

I'm thinking next week I will be listening trying to roost one for Leah on juvenile weekend.

bamagtrdude

Us too (in AL) -- good luck everybody; ready for the ENGINE to roar around the track!! :)
---
Bama Guitar Dude (bamagtrdude)

Eric Gregg

Haven't been sick all year and now I have a sinus infection. I am going tomorrow morning regardless :fud:

FullChoke

You cannot keep a good man down! Sic em Eric. Looks like we may have a reprise on the storms tomorrow.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Eric Gregg

Quote from: FullChoke on March 14, 2014, 08:52:27 PM
You cannot keep a good man down! Sic em Eric. Looks like we may have a reprise on the storms tomorrow.

I am betting on Monday being a good day to go too. If tomorrow is a flop I am banking on Monday being a good day.