Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

2013 contest

Started by Jay, January 15, 2013, 11:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Okay, we are all set up with everyone checked in. Same as usual on getting your birds scored, but Shannon has threads open to score the "biggest" in all categories of the people enterred in the contest. With everyone contest experienced I won't have to track people down to get birds scored, which is cool. Score all your birds including Jakes if you shoot one. Doubt if they will figure into the scoring this year, but they have in the past, so why take a chance. One thing I don't tolerate is birds shot, and not scored, unless you have a very good reason. We commited to a TEAM contest, and I expect that to be taken seriously. I know this group is busy in life, and don't go crazy on the posting, but check in weekly to see what's going on, especially once the season rolls around. I would like to have a general idea, when you guys are hunting, so let us know. Everyone get around to changing your banners to 2013 or just the plain logo without the year. I think Shane set us up on the 2012 logo, which was cool, so if someone can do that go ahead, and we can copy it. Sugarray is our computer expert, and questions on anything of that nature, pm him. This should be a competitive team, so hopefully we can put down enough high scoring birds to take this sucker in 2013. Thanks guys.