turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Called and filmed my friends first longbeard

Started by catman529, May 07, 2018, 12:14:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catman529

Got to know Brandon over the past couple years.  He's got some land up next to some WMA land I hunt, and lets me hunt there. We've hunted a few times in the past, I've tried to get him on his first turkey before and almost got it done last year.

He's been deer hunting probably longer than I've been alive, but is new to turkey hunting. He finally killed his first this year, a jake he walked up on his friend's land down the road.

Well today it came together. A new 800 acre farm he got to turkey hunt. Birds were so quiet and well hid in the woods, I doubted if they were even there. But around mid day, we struck a bird. I will let the video tell the rest...

http://youtu.be/0fl-BBFMURg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ncwoodsman

Congrats to you both! Made some great memories helping your friend take his first longbeard.

SteelerFan

jryser

Awesome Catman!!  I love your videos. Here's one I called in for my buddy - his buddy Dave had never been turkey hunting!  Guess that's changed now!

https://youtu.be/woJiO7k3slM

Just subscribed to you sir!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daddyduke

Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

EKavanagh

Ross R

Good stuff, I just started watching all of your videos and they are great. 

idratherb

Great stuff Catman, I luv your vids keep it up.

J-Shaped

Good stuff Catman. It's been fun watching you grow as a hunter and videographer over the years. Always fun helping someone else to get a bird, especially when it's a first. Keep up the good work.

grayfox

tomstopper

Congrats to you both

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

TJK68

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase