turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Election Prediction..

Started by Hognutz, November 05, 2012, 08:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hognutz

I am predicting that the Liberals will get off to a fast start in the election tomorrow...

Until the Republicans get off of work!!!   :TooFunny:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Tail Feathers

They all got their disability checks Friday...for their alcoholism, personality disorders and other fake maladies.  Maybe they'll be too hung over to show up on Tuesday! :goofball:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

lmbhngr

I can`t wait til it`s over! Commercials are driving me nuts. The sad thing is according to the commercials; even the ones posted by the parties, there`s not one honest person running!  :TrainWreck1:

Eric Gregg

I cannot wait until tomorrow! I have been waiting for 4 years for this moment to fire Obummer.
Better get some sleep and get ready to watch the news all night tomorrow when I get back from voting.

tomstopper

Quote from: Eric Gregg on November 05, 2012, 10:33:08 PM
I cannot wait until tomorrow! I have been waiting for 4 years for this moment to fire Obummer.
Better get some sleep and get ready to watch the news all night tomorrow when I get back from voting.
:agreed: 100%

BowBendr

Quote from: Eric Gregg on November 05, 2012, 10:33:08 PM

Amen brother.   :z-guntootsmiley:

lightsoutcalls

Just did my civic duty of voting against the same person I did 4 years ago.  I thought I would get a jump and beat the rush by getting to the poll 20 minutes early.  I was about number 30 in line.  One of the volunteers that checks your name off and hands you a ballot (yes, we have voter photo ID in Arkansas) commented about how good it was to see so many people voting. 
I don't know which side they are all voting for, but people definitely were out in force for their voice to be heard.  When I left, there were probably 70-80 folks in line.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

woodwzrd

Quote from: Hognutz on November 05, 2012, 08:26:34 PM
I am predicting that the Liberals will get off to a fast start in the election tomorrow...

Until the Republicans get off of work!!!   :TooFunny:

Hahaha that is funny right there. I had to pull some strings and switch my after class work shift around so I can get to the polls. It is time to as our misleader keeps saying "make a change" and get his arse out of the white house.  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an