OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

I wager Biden throws a fit before round three...........

Started by pappy, October 11, 2012, 06:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Here comes Joe Biden's way of proving to America he is out of touch.....tonight's debate with Paul Ryan is gonna be a little slow, or at least I believe it will, until somewhere towards the middle. I figure Go Blow Joe is gonna flip out and throw the debate, maybe even refuse to answer some questions....what say ye? LOL
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Eric Gregg

I can safely wager that Biden is going to loose big...If Ryan can articulate numbers and facts in a way that will connect/register with the avg Jo (no pun inteneded) I see it being another bad night for the dems.
There are going to be 2 more Presidential debates, and I predict that Obummer is going to come loaded for bear this next go around. The format is going to fit him better than the last and being that he took a beating from his own supporters for his last perfomance, Romney better not let off the gas.

Pop some popcorn and enjoy the fireworks :popcorn:

jim67

I couldnt sit in the same room with biden or obama.I think I would just stand up and slap the $^^t out of them.

Old Gobbler

I got a problem with a person (biden) who nervously or not cracks smiles when people are seriously talking about Iran building  a nuke bomb, this stuff is no laughing matter

On all other issues biden got owned

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Eric Gregg

Iran shouldn't even have the capabilities to lay the foundation for building a nuke.
Jo said "it ain't as bad as they are making it". Hey.......the fact that they have the capability to even concieve building one is serious enough.

I couldn't take all of Jo's smirking....

BowBendr

Boy, Ol' Uncle Joe sure did play the smart arse card tonite.

*Edit: That's all i'm saying...........

savduck

Im with you Shannon.

All I can think about when watching Biden was Joker from the Batman movie. I really cant stand him.
Georgia Boy

Kylongspur88

My wife said Biden was a bully and Ryan was cute. Fine by me. There's another vote for Romney.

Old Gobbler

I guess watching biden for a hour or so, I lost brain cells in the process..must be similar to sniffing airplane glue or something?? 

I have formed a acute dislike for the guy

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

tomstopper

All I have to say is that I agree with all the posts before mine. You guys are all dead on. I don't understand how after the past decade Biden can say that Iran having the possibility to making a nuke is not as bad as it seems. The potus and his vice have got to be two of the dumbest people on earth....

Eric Gregg

Isreal will jump Iran without permission as soon as they think Iran has put together a working nuke.
You can count on that. Ryan made a good point that failing to work with Israel and talk to their PM is creating the appearance of daylight in our once close relationship with Israel.
We cannot afford to give the appearance of tolerance to their ambitions for a nuke....We don't need to find out we are too late by seeing a mushroom cloud over Israel or over one of our own cities.

lightsoutcalls

Biden's big argument about Iranian nuclear bomb capabilities seemed to focus on not having a means to deliver said bomb.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it just about 2 weeks ago when Iran was testing some nuclear missiles and bragging about their "new" drone capabilities?

I waited on pins and needles for Ryan to bring up obama's comments to medvedev about having more "flexibility" after getting re-elected.  There were a couple of perfect opportunities, but he failed to play the card.

I thought Joe was going to start foaming at the mouth.  They could do a great poli-grip commercial using some of the footage from last night...
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

TrackeySauresRex

Soon after the debate I'm flipping channels from Fox to NBC, with Fox the predominant channel of course. I just wanted to see how the Dem's thought they did. All I can say is WOW! They are way off base. The V.P should feel embarrassed in the way he handled himself with his rude arrogant behavior. Election day can't come soon enough.
:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an 
JMO
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

mossy835

Biden's family needs to buy the diapers and walker for his new residence coming soon. He is an embarrassment to this country and hand picked by Obama to make Obama look good no matter how failing he is!!!!!!!!

BowBendr

Quote from: lightsoutcalls on October 12, 2012, 09:48:29 AM
Biden's big argument about Iranian nuclear bomb capabilities seemed to focus on not having a means to deliver said bomb.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it just about 2 weeks ago when Iran was testing some nuclear missiles and bragging about their "new" drone capabilities?

Correct.
The VP was selectively omissive when he said they couldn't deliver a nuke....to US soil.....but they can get one to Israel. It's a fact that Iran has been successful in testing mid-range missles that can obliterate Israel. I don't think the current administration would care if they did hit Israel.
Why should a Muslim care if a Jewish person was harmed ? Yeah, i'm saying it.....