OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Savduck trumpet instruction ( updated, now on you tube)

Started by savduck, August 17, 2013, 09:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

savduck

I have updated this to you tube since photo bucket poops out every month after so many days. It should be here all the time now.
Georgia Boy

SwampSniper

Snoodsniper

Excellent! This is a huge help...never would have thought about back pressure. I will be watching these a lot. Thank you

TrackeySauresRex

Wow, Great post!  I thought I always did OK with a wing bone, by putting birds on the end of my barrel in the woods. I have some work to do. That was very informative. I think I'm ready to graduate to trumpet status.  :)
Thank You
B-Well
Johnny
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

eastern assassin

savduck, really like  your lanyards, new a couple for my cox  african blackwood and cox green hornet, ,  the green hornet, maybe something  green and brown if u have it, african blackwood, black and  tan leahter, let me know, stickbowman.rt@gmail.com, thanks rich tiberio,  eastern assassin, 439k book comming out  soon Eastern Assassin,Acorns and Turkey Tracks.... also my web site Stickbowman.com its down right now but will be back up.  Let me know about the lanyards,,, really nice, the call deserves a great lanyard,   :turkey2: :turkey2: :turkey2:

savduck

I can make you both of them.

Shoot me a PM on here and we will iron out the details.
Georgia Boy