turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lonnie sneed

Started by jg, January 12, 2015, 09:53:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jg

Just called Mr.Sneed and ordered the hot hen and his green glass calls. What a nice man, he spent over half hour with me talking turkey, telling me about the calls he makes and demonstrating their awesome sound. I was not expecting the personal attention he gave me. He treated me like we had been friends for years! Just the nicest person you would ever want to know! I was blessed today
Ozark beard busters

drenalinld

Quote from: jg on January 12, 2015, 09:53:25 AM
Just called Mr.Sneed and ordered the hot hen and his green glass calls. What a nice man, he spent over half hour with me talking turkey, telling me about the calls he makes and demonstrating their awesome sound. I was expecting the personal attention he gave me. He treated me like we had been friends for years! Just the nicest person you would ever want to know! I was blessed today

Plan some extra time before calling him. Always a great visit. He's a great treasure to our sport and a true gentleman!

hunter22

I sure am proud to call Lonnie a friend. Definitely one of a kind.

ky turkey hunter

dreis3

You'll be hard pressed to find anyone who has something bad to say about Lonnie.  He's a great guy! 
D. Reis Custom Calls
www.dreiscustomcalls.com

Tom Dooley

A great guy who makes a great call. I had the best season I ever had last year with his Hot Hen Slate as my go to call.

SS Calls

Congrats on the new additions.  :icon_thumright:

Hoosier2

Anybody know what Lonnie charges for his hot hen slate?

drenalinld

slwayne

Just received my Hot Hen in the mail yesterday.  $40 with the leather cover, $30 without the cover.  Love the call.  Can't wait to try it out on our Michigan public land gobblers this Spring.

perrytrails

You get one of his calls you've got a good one.

My favorite pot calls by far. I would love to meet Lonnie some day.

He is a character, I really enjoy talking to him. 

skimerhorn

How can you get in touch with him to order one?

sbbow

304-425-3021

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mgm1955

Congrats on a great call!!

jmart241

Thanks to all who have recomended lonnies calls just ordered a hot hen and a outlaw hen what a pleasure to talk to him so kind . could of talked for hours cant wait to get them THANKS again