OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Whats your guns nickname

Started by turkey buster, May 02, 2013, 10:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wvboy

RB .. Take me Home Country Roads

archdriver

I  have two turkey guns

1.  my  12 gauge

2.  my  20 gauge

I know it isn't fancy
ArchDriver

the Ward

My benelli got the nickname "death dealer"from waterfowl hunting,but with 2 gobblers to its credit this season its living up to it!Call my bps "thumper" and i have a 36" barrel single shot 12 guage we call "long tall sally" that i use occasionally when i'm doing alot of walking.

Isomaad

My all black Mossberg 930 is called Elvira.  She's sexy with a touch of evil.  Whenever she casts her spell the long beards have no defense.  They just fall down...well at least so far.  Knock on wood!

turkey buster

those are some good names! i guess i shouldnt have started the thread without sharing mine....

i call the old browning belgium auto 5  moses and my new 870SM is named dirk diggler or dd for short.

ccleroy

My 25 y/o 870 is named "Cruella" I've killed every turkey but 4 with her, she's had a hand in alot of turkey deaths and is my baby, my pride and joy.

mudmasher

12 ga Remington 870SM  -  "Thumper"  :character0029:

12 ga Mossberg 835  -   "Mule"   :drool:
20 ga Remington 870  -   "Jr"      :turkey2:

TrackeySauresRex

Frances, and don't call her Francis!  ;D
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

jordanz7935

Mossberg 935- The Cannon

Rem 870 20 ga- The Dub

cvfdcar1

Mossberg 500 Super Bantam is called     Skull Thump'r

WyoHunter

My Beretta M303 12 ga. is "Betty Beretta" and her daughter "Baby Beretta" is a 20 ga. Urika 391. Both wear glasses (Bushnell 1 1/2 - 4 Shotgun scopes).
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

vt35mag

alclark2

I said if I got my first bird in bama that my 835 would be name Alabama Hamma Slamma
Hoosier Hunt n Fish

FullChoke

I like to call my 20 gauge 870 "Freud" because he loves to get all up inside their heads.  :z-dizzy:

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

ElkTurkMan

My 870 is called the Turkey Thumper.