OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

sold

Started by captpete, June 26, 2013, 01:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captpete

Scentblocker Dream Season Smackdown XLT jacket in Mossy Oak Infinity camo sixe XL. I bought the jacket this winter and just realized I ordered/received the wrong size. It was on sale for $99...as you can see in the pic, regular price is $130. Just want to get my money back out of it. The ONLY trade I would take would be the same jacket in size large & it must be new with tags. $99tyd I take Paypal(+3%) or USPS money order. Here is the description of the jacket.

ScentBlocker Dream Season Smackdown™ XLT Jacket

Camouflage hunting jacket with safety-harness slit
SPF 60 ScentBlocker Cold Fusion technology
4 Direction Stretch for an incredible range of motion

Your new odor-management game plan. This full-zip bomber-style camouflage hunting jacket has an innovative safety-harness slit in the back for easy attachment. It also has two lower snap pockets, an angled chest pocket with snaps, elastic cuffs and a wind-blocking, stand-up collar. It's versatile enough as a stand alone during warm-weather hunts or for layering during late-season, cold-weather hunts with the added bonus of ScentBlocker. The SPF 60 ScentBlocker Cold Fusion™ technology aids in odor control, allowing you to get closer to your target than you ever thought possible. 4 Direction Stretch™ provides an excellent range of motion and fit. Moisture-wicking and breathable, the XLT Series will keep you cool when it's hot and warm when it's cold.