turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

TruGlo Pro Series Gobble Stopper Sight

Started by taylorjones20, April 16, 2015, 08:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taylorjones20

Anyone know how to get replacement mounting screws for this sight?  I overtightened one of them on the back sight and broke it...  I emailed TruGlo but haven't got a response yet...

Thanks!
Alive only by the Grace Of God

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

allaboutshooting

Quote from: taylorjones20 on April 16, 2015, 08:36:51 PM
Anyone know how to get replacement mounting screws for this sight?  I overtightened one of them on the back sight and broke it...  I emailed TruGlo but haven't got a response yet...

Thanks!

Those sights are currently out of stock at TRUGLO as are all parts for them.

I may have some screws to fit that sight and if I do, I'd be happy to send you have one. I can take a look tomorrow and see. I need to know the model number or which gun you have that sight on however. Just email me at clark@allaboutshooting.com and let me know and I'll do what I can to be of help.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

taylorjones20

aimhard

Did anyone figure out the screw size?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

allaboutshooting

Quote from: taylorjones20 on April 16, 2015, 10:36:52 PM
Thanks Clark! Email sent

You're welcome. I am glad I was able to be of help.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

Birdyblaster

Quote from: allaboutshooting on April 16, 2015, 10:29:22 PM
Quote from: taylorjones20 on April 16, 2015, 08:36:51 PM

Thanks!

Those sights are currently out of stock at TRUGLO as are all parts for them.

I may have some screws to fit that sight and if I do, I'd be happy to send you have one. I can take a look tomorrow and see. I need to know the model number or which gun you have that sight on however. Just email me at clark@allaboutshooting.com and let me know and I'll do what I can to be of help.

Thanks,
Clark

Class act right there!  My hat's off to you sir!  Gotta love hunters helping each other out!   :icon_thumright:

taylorjones20

Yes sir.  Clark took care of me!  Great guy!  I want to think of others before myself like he does...