OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Camo Dipping

Started by matchbook454, June 11, 2014, 06:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matchbook454

Can anyone here recommend a GREAT place for camo dipping.  Not sure how difficult of a process this is but I want it done right!  Thanks!

Ralph-NY

Tarjac or rob roberts

TNT custom camo dipping does a really good job.You can look on their website.They do all the mossy oak camos.

Twowithone

Color & Camo just had my turkey rig done and they did it right had my scope dipped also they did a great job and if theres something else that I want to get dipped they got the job they do great work. :firefighter:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

matchbook454

Thanks guys.  Unfortunately this barrel has too much rust in the bore for me to want to monkey with.  Got a crappy deal on eBay but at least my money was refunded. 

mastevt

Just had my 835 done at Hydrographics in KC.  Very nice job!  He said it's pretty durable.  I asked if it can be scratched, and he said maybe if you thru it across some concrete.   Sounds good to me! 

hunter22

Don Mullis of Camo Solutions. I think Don does Rob Roberts work for him.

BowBendr

I've got an 870 at Camo Solutions now getting dipped in Obsession...can't wait to get it back.
Don is the only person that took the time to answer all my questions personally and represented his company extremely well !!  :icon_thumright:

hunter22

Don has done quite a bit of work for me. He only lives about 35 miles from my place and I go by his shop on the way to my hunting cabin. I love to stop by and just listen to his stories and see what he is working on. Great guy that does top quality work in my opinion.

ltprod

Looking to do one in bottomland??
Who ??

PALongspur

Rob Roberts does Bottomland although it doesn't say so on his website.

ltprod

Any one else know of anybody doing bottomland??

Snoodsniper

reynolds243

Rob Roberts for me