turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

The Last Call

Started by ChesterCopperpot, May 08, 2021, 05:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterCopperpot

Sharing a post Steve Turpin shared on Facebook to mourn the loss of Robert Clifft. Mr. Clifft sure made a hell of a box. Sounds like, as is the case with so many wonderful callmakers, the calls were only exceeded by the man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom007

God bless him and his family. A special thank you and tribute to all he contributed to us all.....
"Solo hunter"

tracker#1

God's speed Mr. Clifft...

J-Shaped

Certainly sad news to hear. Mr Clifft was a great man, whom I had the pleasure to meet on a few occasions, and am happy to say I own one of his boxes that I got over 10 years ago. It's got a few notches under its belt for sure.

Prayers for his family, and may he be blessed with many gobbling birds in his new hunting grounds.

tnhunter2405

This is so sad , He and Miss Inez have both passed within a few months of each other, Two of the finest people that I ever had the pleasure of meeting, these two will be truly missed, I met mr Clifft through Frank Cox , Frank took me to meet Robert and I'll never forget the first time we met , the world has lost a great couple !!!!!! Chris

Greg Massey

He was a fine gentleman and call builder, he lived about 30 miles from my house... I have a matching set of his calls ... great history .... RIP Robert ...

Yoder409

Sincerest sympathies to family and friends of Mr. Clifft.    :(
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.