turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Call Lanyards and Turkey Totes

Started by aclawrence, March 08, 2021, 09:14:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aclawrence

This took a while!  I should have all these going out tomorrow. Thanks guys. There were a lot of cool color combo lightweight classics in this group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aclawrence

I thought this red/saddle double drop lightweight classic turned out pretty awesome!

aclawrence

"Black Death" available for purchase.

aclawrence

This one's heading to Oklahoma....Also I'm getting my butt kicked by the turkeys this year. Say a prayer for me

aclawrence

Here's a beautiful Olive colored leather turkey tote for sale. It's the same specs as the others. Veg tan, English Bridle, hand sewn, solid brass rings. This leather has some cool marks in it already. I rubbed it down with Neatsfoot oil and it's ready to tote some birds.

aclawrence

Striker Display with 15 holes ready to ship. This ones finished in Boiled Linseed Oil. Clean up those turkey hunting shelves with a neatly organized display of strikers!

aclawrence

I'm shipping out this sweet little striker display with 21 holes today.   Step up your call organization with one of these striker displays. They're way better than a jar or cigar box!

aclawrence

We'll I finally got to test out one of my new leather turkey totes lol. I wasn't able to get a picture of myself with the turkey but they work great for these kind of pictures.

aclawrence

I'm slowly getting a few of these displays put together. The 35 and 25 are sold. The smaller 15 is finished in oil and the laser didn't engrave quiet as well. So far it's been hit or miss with the laser quality. I'm going to buy my own in the future to help cut cost and improve quality.

I have a couple more made but haven't sprayed the finish yet. I'll post them up when they're done. I also have another 35 hole display but I can't remember who it was for.

Ranman

aclawrence

Thanks for the orders friends.

Ranman

Those look like they are headed south..

aclawrence

Here's a customer picture of his striker display. I love getting these pics.

aclawrence

Hey friends this little 15 hole striker display is (Sold!) for purchase. It's $55 shipped to your door.

aclawrence

I have a 25 hole striker display available for purchase   This one is $65 shipped. Thanks for looking.