OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Friction Call Purge *CLOSED*

Started by spurs2bgobblin, May 07, 2024, 12:07:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spurs2bgobblin

**CLOSED; REMAINING CALLS ARE GOING TO eBAY**

"In the South it's an understanding. To a turkey hunter, it's a life not subject to change. They know it's crazy. But to them, to us, it's worth it."

spurs2bgobblin

Will send pics upon request for sale
"In the South it's an understanding. To a turkey hunter, it's a life not subject to change. They know it's crazy. But to them, to us, it's worth it."

wareagle22

spurs2bgobblin

Some kind soul has pointed out that I must l
Follow the rules with pictures and a price in the listing.

Priced at $15 and up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spurs2bgobblin

To everyone who messaged me with interest. I'll be unboxing and taking pictures this after around 3:30p CST. Thank you!

spurs2bgobblin

Updated with prices, shipped CONUS

Will be adding pics this afternoon. Bear with me guys, this is the first time I've sold this much of my collection.

Wvgobbler

jgard

Quackhound

rumpot

spurs2bgobblin

Hey guys I'll be going through PMs in order received  when I get home from work. I promise I will answer everyone's PMs and update the list as I go.

Also as promised I'll take pics of everything for reference.

Like I mentioned hang in there, this is a lot. Maybe I should have staggered the listings

callaway71

I've sent two PMs and no reply. First was yesterday at 6:51 am.

goindeep

I did as well right after 8.

wvhoyt19

PM Sent

spurs2bgobblin

Guys I've had over 100 messages and exceeded my 20 PMs per hour limit a couple times.

I'm going as fast as I can and trying to maintain the fairness of first come first serve.

Be patient, I have a full time job and life as well. Thanks and I appreciate all those who have bought calls so far. I will be getting things boxed up and shipped out ASAP with tracking sent to each individual. 

**ALSO, priority goes to PMs in order received, then by commitment. I'm not holding calls for tire kickers**