Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

If you could hunt one day with any turkey hunter??

Started by 1tiogabowhunter, March 30, 2013, 08:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChiefBubba

Henry Davis the writer for The American  Wild Turkey and my grandfather. My grandfather and his brother knew Henry Davis. Chief

kamski1151

My Dad.... We use to deer hunt together before he passed away, Would give anything for another hunt with my father, sure miss him.

When I'm not in the woods, I'm honkin on a Blues Harp

stone road turkey calls

my two brothers who have passed away, just isn't the same anymore.
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Rokhal07

If its somebody ive never hunted with it'd be Eddie Salter. Otherwise my dad

frank1969

coyotetrpr

Troy Ruiz. Always thought he seemed like a fun guy to hunt with.
Jakes are like scotch. They are not worth a darn until they age.

pappy

my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

BBD

I'd love to go with Bobby Bridges (Yellow Yelper calls) one day, think alot could be learned from him in a short time.  The people I enjoy huntin' with the most are my kids and my dad.

BrowningGuy88

Quote from: chatterbox on March 31, 2013, 11:28:12 AM
I can't narrow it down to one.....
I have 3. Guesswho, and the Holmes' brothers!
They are the reason there are no more turkeys in Bama' ;D

I would love to go with these guys! Guys who get it done year in year out in Bama are good at what they do!

BUT, if I had to choose just one I had it Friday and he killed a gobbler! My granddad has cancer and is going through treatments. I was able to get him and a buddy of mine on birds Friday morning. For all I know this is his last season before he goes to be with his Lord, but we hope and pray not! He is doing well and his treatments aren't making him sick so maybe he will beat it!!!

I pray every time I get to go with him - "Lord just give me one more hunt with this man please."

He is ready to be with his Lord who he has devoted the last 50 years of his life to, but man do I want him here with us a long time to come!

:jesus-cross:

zeke632

Edge1

TRKYHTR

My Uncle Harold. He died at the age of 50 and before I could call a turkey in for him. He was the hunter of our family and would have loved to turkey hunt but God called him home before he got a chance.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck