OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Pair of Mike Williams Trumpets

Started by hunter22, May 22, 2014, 10:48:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

Here are a pair of trumpets made by Mike Williams. They are some of his early work, numbered #5 and #11. They are a striped Ebony and an Olivewood, both with buffalo horn mouthpieces. Simply outstanding calls. I find the Ebony around my neck in the spring more than any other trumpet I own. It travelled many miles this spring. This is another call I have to watch pretty closely when my buddy drenalinld shows up at my house to run calls. He always wants to leave it around his neck when he goes home.

nitro

Very nice. I own some of Mike's early calls as well. He makes a great trumpet.
Royal Slam 2008

davisd9

Great call!  Mr. Mike makes one of the easiest running trumpets.  I have a cocobolo and plan on getting another before next season.  I always highly recommend his trumpet, pure craftsmanship all the way around!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

drenalinld

There is something really special about that ebony trumpet. I carry Mike's trumpet a lot as well.

West Augusta

He's on my short list of next trumpets.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

dreis3

Very nice Rickey... Mike is on my list of "next to gets" as well!
D. Reis Custom Calls
www.dreiscustomcalls.com

savduck

Mike makes excellent trumpets. One of the sexiest ones out there.
Georgia Boy

M Sharpe

Great calls Rickey!! I own several myself. He's building me a snakewood and ivory one.
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

silverspur

You got two great horns right there!
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

boatpaddle

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

Jacobson