turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Gooserbat website

Started by Gooserbat, January 09, 2020, 11:16:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

Long story short I have the new website up.  Its been down for a while and its running on a temporary url.  I need to get the edited product photos loaded but the temps will work for a few days.  Anyway look it over and if you see anything that's not functioning right let me know.

The url has transferred so the regular domain of www.gooserbatcalls.com should work.

https://gooserbat.wixsite.com/website?fbclid=IwAR0YuIpeF-pVss3prqzoGL5C05O16TMDjlMdvoh5Vv9BhNaj4ViJQYHMMGE
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Harty

Nice site. Easy to navigate. Everything worked for me.Nice that you're maintaining a website. So many proprietors just doing Facebook .

Beards and Hooks

Yes very Nice GB, like Harty said easy to navigate and nice going to a site for sure!

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Hobbes

The shop buttons under diaphragms  and friction calls did not work for me.  Maybe it's my phone, but I tried a couple times.

Gooserbat

Quote from: Hobbes on January 09, 2020, 04:29:30 PM
The shop buttons under diaphragms  and friction calls did not work for me.  Maybe it's my phone, but I tried a couple times.

Thanks we'll see about that
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Greg Massey

Really nice setup and site ....

paboxcall

Hey Sam - I really like the new page too. Is it possible for the written description of your mouth calls to pop up in the "quick view" instead of having to click on the individual call? The way you had the last store set up you could read all the descriptions at a glance to learn about the cuts and number of reeds, type of reeds, etc. Just a suggestion.

Excellent work, and for any newbies - my favorite mouth calls! Try one and you'll see.
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

Gooserbat

Quote from: paboxcall on January 09, 2020, 05:53:49 PM
Hey Sam - I really like the new page too. Is it possible for the written description of your mouth calls to pop up in the "quick view" instead of having to click on the individual call? The way you had the last store set up you could read all the descriptions at a glance to learn about the cuts and number of reeds, type of reeds, etc. Just a suggestion.

Excellent work, and for any newbies - my favorite mouth calls! Try one and you'll see.

I'll have a look at it.  Its an evolution once you launch a new site.
NWTF Booth 1623

3bailey3

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Hobbes

Quote from: Gooserbat on January 09, 2020, 04:38:33 PM

Works for me now.  Nice looking site.

Gooserbat

Quote from: Hobbes on January 09, 2020, 09:05:08 PM
Quote from: Gooserbat on January 09, 2020, 04:38:33 PM

Works for me now.  Nice looking site.

thanks.  I was able to get that fixed,
NWTF Booth 1623

Crghss

Nice site, well done. May have too get some mouth calls.
Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. ...

tomstopper

Looks good

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk