turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

My Hats Off To The Members Here At Old Gobbler

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, April 20, 2011, 03:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CASH

If EVERYBODY would post their pics like they are supposed to it would be most excellent.  To those of you that follow the rules, thank you.

And to the callmakers....you guys rock.  The turkey call classifieds are a breeze.
   :you_rock:
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

trkehunr93

Top notch group on here!  The moderators get a BIG  :icon_thumright: as well!

pappy

You know this may sound corny, but, I would not stray away from here for the world. I have dealt with people here for a long time, and noone has ever done me wrong....everyone who has wandered here has found a home, the classies has produced many a new friend for me and the folks that work this site ..well, they need a big hug and a pat on the back for putting up with us...pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Gobble!

mossy835

Have to agree with Pappy and all of the above. A place where you can ask questions or buy things and  over all the members are very helpful. Many good ideas and a lot of knowledge in each section of this forum.