turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New SwampThing from North Bay going to the DU banquet

Started by Steve, October 20, 2016, 07:15:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve

Heading over to the Ducks Unlimited banquet tonight with a stash of calls to donate. Thouoight I better show you guys the SwampThing before I get rid of it. Crystal over glass with a real beaver tail covered soundboard set in bocote also wrapped with real beaver tail with matching striker. This call sounds awesome...

And a BadMojo double reed timber style call 100% hand made from Salt Cedar and also includes a beaver tail wrap. Oh wait, and I actually remembered to sign this one.

Thanks for looking,
Steve

Mabren2

J.D. Shellnut

That is the prettiest and most unique call I have ever seen!!! I would be scared to use it for fear I would lose it. That's awesome!!!!
60% of the time it works every time!

SteelerFan

guesswho

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

doublespurs21

Spring Creek Calls

Thanks for sharing those fine looking calls! Bet you could sell some in the classifieds.
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

Steve

Thanks fellas, I appreciate the kind words. J.D...unique is exactly what I was shooting for here. I hated to part with this one, it sounded so good. I know the new owner though, so that's good news.

Spring Creek...I have sold some here in the classifieds in the past. I just don't get around to putting them up for sale here very often. It may be a while before I make another call like this one too. I have to prep more beaver tails really soon. Maybe after that happens I'll put one up for sale here.

Thanks again,
Steve

Tail Feathers

That is very nice work and very unique.  I like it! :icon_thumright:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

ncwoodsman

Steve

Thanks again everybody. I'll post up some more when I have them done. It may be a while for the SwampThing's with the beaver tail on them though. I don't think I have enough beaver ready for another one like that just yet.

beakbuster10

Wow wow wow. If they sound anything like they look, they're both killers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve

Thanks Tom...and indeed they do Beakbuster. It was hard parting with them both. But I can't keep them all I suppose.

Steve