turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Arrowhead, Chips, Indian Trade Pipe

Started by Stoner, September 05, 2014, 11:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoner

Few arrowheads, chips, and Indian trade pipe that we found in a couple of hours on a bean field up on the Cumberland Plateau.

Deputy 14

pappy

I would have crapped my pants finding the trade pipe! Cool finds!
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

tomstopper

Bigspurs68

Finding that pipe would be almost as great as 2" spurs!!!.....almost
Momma said "Kill that turkey"

paboxcall

That's awesome.

When you see those arrow and spear heads, makes you wonder how they ever were able to get them to fly with any predictability and precision.  They must have been awesome hunters.

Today, we weigh our broad heads, shafts, spin them to align everything, drop away rests, releases, split limbs, let offs, it goes on and on, just to get them to group decent at 40 yards.
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

captin_hook

Cut N Run

Cool finds.  Thanks for posting.  I look for artifacts anytime I get the chance.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

mgm1955

Gooserbat

Quote from: Bigspurs68 on September 07, 2014, 02:01:07 AM
Finding that pipe would be almost as great as 2" spurs!!!.....almost

Close but a double beard wit 2" spurs would be way better. 
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.