OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

type of vest?

Started by tha bugman, February 29, 2012, 02:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tha bugman

i am looking at an essentials vest from Ole Tom....Does anyone have one and if so what do you think about it?  I currently use a Super Elite III hybrid

TANK

I have the I Beam and so far I am liking it more and more. When I first got it I didn't care for the barn door pockets as well. I would spend the few extra $ and get the I Beam instead of the essentials vest. The cushion on your shoulders and back is awesome. Mid South has them on sale for $80, I think thats what I paid for mine.............

maytom

I have the Mossy Oak Elite as well, awesome vest for the money. IA buddy has that vest that your talking about and doesn't like the way the pockets open either. Personally, I love the Elite III, wouldn't change vests anytime soon.

swamppirate

Duty is the most sublime word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less.
Robert E. Lee

MCase

Ol' Tom Time and Motion for me....super lightweight and comfortable to wear all day long.

FttFttVroom!

Love my super elite III, when it wears out......I'm buying another if they are still available!