OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What’s the one call that never gets left?

Started by chbarnha, April 24, 2022, 08:25:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chbarnha

What is the one call you never leave home without, that never leaves your vest? I'm not talking style of call but the one specific call you wouldn't go in the woods without. Mine is an enticer double trouble. It will flat out scream, and it will tone way down for the soft talk. I have plenty of calls but that is the one call that never gets replaced. What's yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoot em in the pecker.... you know the beak

ScottTaulbee

Enticer next generation

Greg Massey

Howie g

If I could only bring one ?  It would be my new t3 tube call . It's replaced my old Morgon call "retired " .
Can make every call needed on a tube . 

callmakerman

neal

Tube call

Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

Primos mouth call, greenleaf turkey foot cut.
They call him...Kenny..Kenny

mspaci

Stickbow98

"Have Bow & Benelli....Will Travel!"

wchadw

Cody world class slate w black striker

JoeA

A slate call w/o a sounding board, wood frame with a slate disk glued in. Super sweet soft calls.
NWTF, SCI, DU and Half Tone Game Calls

the Ward

K&H hammer slate. My wife and son got it for me for Christmas years ago. Even though i  cracked  the slate, it still works, and it has accounted for several gobblers. It will always go with me till it doesn't work
anymore, whether i use it or not.

FLGobstopper

Supreme Pure Death corian pot with Neal's mac ebony or snakewood stiker. Cary both strikers and either sound so good on this call or any other pot I might be carrying they're always on deck.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Wigsplitter