News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

STEVE REEVE'S SUPREME CALLS FOR SALE

Started by REBELYELL, February 16, 2016, 06:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

Brantleyville

Same guy won both. $310 total plus $16 shipping.

eorlando

Spitten and drummen

Wow , supreme calls sound good , but Imho I think there are alot of calls out there that are as good or better that can be had for much cheaper. They look good and sound good , but I don't know if 300 bucks good. To each his own though.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

REBELYELL

Quote from: Brantleyville on February 21, 2016, 02:09:04 PM
Same guy won both. $310 total plus $16 shipping.

Maybe the seller will combine shipping.   :TooFunny:

paboxcall

"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

Brantleyville

gobbler336

Thats about $160 apiece and he gets them next week, the crazy ones are those of us that pay $100-$140 upfront and wait two years.

hunter22

Maybe I need to pull some of mine out of the closet??????? He does make a fine sounding call. But I find that I do not hunt mine much. I have other calls I like better. I did call in a great Arkansas bird about 4 years ago with a Supreme Call Girl that is crystal on top and aluminum on the bottom.

mwr

hunter22

I agree Mikey, but it was not me. I bet I can guess though.

Jgarrett

Yes, Yes....I was the guy who bought them.....I'm sure Rickey figured it out, because of the IV at the end of the Ebay name.  It was a little high, but Steve is one of the few callmakers, along with Corder, Platz, Lausman, Lyman, Mabry, and a couple more that I just think makes one of the best calls out there.  I think I have said it a few times on here before, but his talking dirty and pure death cocobolo are two of my favorite calls, and the fact that a 2 sided call is also something I enjoy hunting with made this a pretty easy choice for me.  I also have to agree with the logic that, yes I paid probably about $40 over market price per call, but they are being shipped to me this morning.....and ya'll have to remember, ole Zumer...aka boatpaddle, will tell you that this call business is a disease :help: I will make sure to post some pictures and soundfiles on the calls when they come in, and give my honest opinion on them. 

John Garrett IV
Marianna, FL

ps.....no he didn't combine shipping :angry9: :TooFunny:
John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida

paboxcall

Quote from: Jgarrett on February 22, 2016, 09:38:21 AM
.....and ya'll have to remember, ole Zumer...aka boatpaddle, will tell you that this call business is a disease :help:

Dude, you got the disease bad!   ;D

Quote from: Jgarrett on February 22, 2016, 09:38:21 AM
I will make sure to post some pictures and soundfiles on the calls when they come in, and give my honest opinion on them. 

ps.....no he didn't combine shipping :angry9: :TooFunny:

I'd really be interested to hear those files - especially from someone like you who knows how to get everything out of those calls. Congrats on building your collection and getting what you've been searching for!   :icon_thumright:
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

hunter22

John----I have done this a lot. If you see a call you really want and next to impossible to buy then sometimes you have to pay a premium to get it. Congrats on two fine calls.