Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

It's Saturday.....

Started by C J Stahly, March 23, 2013, 01:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C J Stahly

One more down, one more to go!!!  Its almost time to get out of here and get back to where I need to be: At home with my beautiful wife and kids....and listening to ole tom turkey sing!
:you_rock:

dirt road ninja

Bet the DRAGS by for ya! Travel safe.

davisd9

Not long now brother. Take care and we need to get some plans set up.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

C J Stahly

Donald,

I will be planning on the first weekend; however, we still dont have a flight booked back to the states (AFCENT for some reason hasn't contracted one yet).  The people leaving after us have a plane, but we dont.  I am getting a little worried considered I am supposed to be flying out of here in a week and out of the next stop a couple of days after that.

davisd9

Quote from: C J Stahly on March 24, 2013, 12:19:51 AM
Donald,

I will be planning on the first weekend; however, we still dont have a flight booked back to the states (AFCENT for some reason hasn't contracted one yet).  The people leaving after us have a plane, but we dont.  I am getting a little worried considered I am supposed to be flying out of here in a week and out of the next stop a couple of days after that.

They need to get it together! We got longbeards to get after!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer