turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Knight TK2000's Discontinued!!

Started by mmorgan9812, June 06, 2020, 10:33:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmorgan9812

I just saw were Knight is discontinuing the TK2000 and you can get a new one for $348

That's very sad for a awesome turkey gun and that price is incredible for a new one I paid $700 for mine

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

joey46

The e mail I received showed that $300+ price good for the first 30 customers.  I'm glad I got mine when they first resumed production back in 2011 (?).  Fun gun to shoot if you can handle the recoil. 

Sir-diealot

I knew I should have got one when I had the money!  >:(
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

1iagobblergetter

I have a Mossy Oak NWTF Thumbhole TK. I bought it years ago new. I think I gave under $500. Ive never shot mine i always just used my Encore muzzleloader.

DUCKDIGGLER

Thank you for the heads up......just added one to the stable!  :OGturkeyhead:

mmorgan9812

No problem I hope this helps some people get a fine deal on a turkey gun legend

rgref522

Ive been wanting one,  thanks for the heads up

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

btomlin

I bought one probably 18 years ago when they were made near my home in Iowa.  If you knew someone at the factory, they could buy like 3 guns/yr and some were really good deals!  I think I paid $180 new for it under "the plan".  I shot 4 toms with it and then started bowhunting them.  The small window of time until the "fog" cleared was all adrenaline waiting to see if you had made a clean kill, because there was no flopping to listen for after the cannon went off.  LOL.  I sold it a few years ago....wish I hadn't have.

Tom007

Wow, that's too bad. Great gun. I got one when they first came out. Used it one day, lucked out on a nice Tom. This thread  sparked my interest, will break it out again next year. As you can see by my picture that was hanging in my garage, it's been awhile. Thanks for sharing.....
"Solo hunter"

mmorgan9812

Awesome guys. I think it's time to drag them out and start using them more

bluegill68

Thanks for the heads up on this, I think I may have bought the last one.

Tom007

Love it, TK thread next opening day. Let's get em my friends.......
"Solo hunter"

woodyt3

Can you buy one direct from Knight ? pm me any info if someone would. Looks like they are out of them now. Thanks