News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

835 - Nitro H510C - Star Dot/Kicks/Jellyhead Test

Started by Britton40, May 15, 2011, 05:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: fountain on May 16, 2011, 08:47:13 PM
Brain just passing on info I have tested..I haven't shot the other chokes, just the ones mentioned .  Honestly I shoot nitros cause they bout the baddest load you can get and I can get them local and can't find any hevi around here and I was too impatient to order amdhonestly felt the nitros were a hotter load and that's what I wanted.   The hevi loads are good and i think I could get used to them.

Britton, just try a 690jh, rhino,  Sumtoy..something along those lines that offer an open choke.  

Brad, gimme a call some time and let's talk this choke stuff ...912-253-0291.  Let me try that star dot!

That Star Dot isn't going anywhere and neither is the Pure Gold. 

I know you like Sumtoy chokes and that he is close to you and that is fine and dandy.  You like them you use them.  I already gave one brand new Star Dot to a guy I worked with.  And he put 290 shot in a 9" circle at 40yds with the 3.5" Hevi-13 #7 loads.  That is awesome for a 9" pattern.  Not many will beat that. 

ILIKEHEVI-13

And why he used a 9" circle instead of a 10" circle is that he couldn't remember if I said 9" or 10" circle, but nevertheless that is better than superb.  Those were also my shells I gave him as well. 

fountain

That was nice of ya!  I just wanna try one..don't take my comment the wrong way..wouldn't dare think of any wrong doings..im not like that brad. 

Britton, please keep us posted of what you come up with here.  I can tell ya that the loads from 2010 seem better than the 2011 loads.  I we can help..feel free to ask!  I got a couple jelly heads if u wanna try one out before you buy one..can't sell em, but u welcome to try them..and a rhino too

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: fountain on May 16, 2011, 10:08:43 PM
That was nice of ya!  I just wanna try one..don't take my comment the wrong way..wouldn't dare think of any wrong doings..im not like that brad. 

Britton, please keep us posted of what you come up with here.  I can tell ya that the loads from 2010 seem better than the 2011 loads.  I we can help..feel free to ask!  I got a couple jelly heads if u wanna try one out before you buy one..can't sell em, but u welcome to try them..and a rhino too

I know what you meant.  I'm still looking for another one myself.  They are hard to find, but that is due to forums like this one.   :lol:

Britton40

Quote from: fountain on May 16, 2011, 10:08:43 PM

I'll send you the Star Dot, you send me the JH 690 for testing purposes.  I will want the Star Dot back.  Shoot me a pm.

Britton40

Update.

I shot the JH690 and the H510c this evening.  No wind, 78 degrees.  The pattern was more oval.  It measured 11" x 10" with 251 hits.  I got a little carried away with the circles.  There were definately alot more flyers and most of the #4s seemed to have been thrown to the right out of the oval ???

Gonna try the 51013a tomorrow.

Adjustable sight is a must before hutning with this gun. Everything has been low and right.

Jellyhead 690

Stardot

So far the Kicks 675 seems to be the winner.