OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Benelli M2 20 Gauge Questions

Started by dimecovers3, April 21, 2020, 01:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dimecovers3

So I've been trying to find a 24" camo new or used.  Is this a rare model?  Was it drilled and tapped from the factory or was it just the slug model?  If I had to settle for a 26" model do they shoot to point of aim or do they shoot high like a lot of field guns? Really astonishes me Benelli stopped offering this gun just when TSS was hitting mainstream.  Not paying 3K for the Performance Shop model.

I read something about the 3" Federal TSS not running well in some gun---was it the M2?

Thanks

Prohunter3509

That's what I am using
No they are not drilled receivers
Sumtoy 562 and apex 9's and you have a tky.
Killing machine it at least mi ne is
Apex out shoots federal In all my guns
Hope this helped

Tuffonturkeys

I don't believe they made the 24" in camo i think it came in black synthetic only and the compact model

BINK McCARTY

Not sure what years they made it but here ya go. You can put in this MPN#11087 and search it.

taylorjones20

I have the 26" black synthetic model - had it cerakoted.  Not drilled and tapped from the factory but had a local gunsmith do it. It shoots dead on the bead and it cycles my 3" handloads.  .562 Indian Creek is the ticket with these guns.
Alive only by the Grace Of God

va longbeard

Quote from: dimecovers3 on April 21, 2020, 01:20:53 PM
So I've been trying to find a 24" camo new or used.  Is this a rare model?  Was it drilled and tapped from the factory or was it just the slug model?  If I had to settle for a 26" model do they shoot to point of aim or do they shoot high like a lot of field guns? Really astonishes me Benelli stopped offering this gun just when TSS was hitting mainstream.  Not paying 3K for the Performance Shop model.

I read something about the 3" Federal TSS not running well in some gun---was it the M2?

Thanks

Here is an option for you I just recently did a performance shop knockoff for about half the price

Passintime

Benelli did make the m2 20 ga camo with a 24" barrell because I have one. I had my dealer order it for me. He had it in about a week but that was about 3 years ago.

Mathews.1

Quote from: Passintime on April 25, 2020, 06:57:52 PM
Benelli did make the m2 20 ga camo with a 24" barrell because I have one. I had my dealer order it for me. He had it in about a week but that was about 3 years ago.
X2. I have one as well.

Yote72571

Quote from: Tuffonturkeys on April 21, 2020, 08:12:57 PM
I don't believe they made the 24" in camo i think it came in black synthetic only and the compact model
I have one in 24" and camo not the compact model and with apex 9's it will shoot lights out.

SOCOM304

Add another to the 24" barrel column. I have one as well. It's in Realtree APG camo. They do not come d&t. A competent gunsmith can do it easily. One of my favorite guns.

dimecovers3

So they do exist!  I was starting to think it was a unicorn.  I know they were made around 2013 but did not realize they were made up to 3 years ago.  So is it a compact youth stock or full size?  I can't believe they stopped making the perfect gun.

SOCOM304

Mine is a full size stock. I think you can buy a 24" barrel model currently, only in matte black, full or compact LOP.

Tuffonturkeys

Quote from: Yote72571 on April 26, 2020, 08:14:08 AM
Quote from: Tuffonturkeys on April 21, 2020, 08:12:57 PM
I have one in 24" and camo not the compact model and with apex 9's it will shoot lights out.
Well guess I was wrong then lol. I just know modern day times they only come in black synthetic unless you get the Robert's performance shop.. I bought mine last year 26" though