turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Strikers from JLH

Started by rakkin6, March 12, 2020, 11:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkin6

Ordered some strikers from JLH yesterday. We talked on the phone for about 20-30 minutes. He is a great guy and can't wait to get them in the mail. I got a Bloodwood, Frogwood, Macassar and Hickory.
DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Gobbler2577

I'll send you the info for the support group...

My name is Buster and I'm a JLH striker addict.  I had been clean for a couple of weeks and then three more came in the mail. 

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

Upfold99

Quote from: Gobbler2577 on March 12, 2020, 12:23:48 PM

My name is Buster and I'm a JLH striker addict.  I had been clean for a couple of weeks and then three more came in the mail. 

Lol

turkey stew

Quote from: Gobbler2577 on March 12, 2020, 12:23:48 PM

Buster, I`m also part of  the JHL addition! They say you need to go cold turkey! Hunting turkeys seems to make me purchase more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLH

I try to be nice...but I'm also addicted to buying pretty wood.
Do yourself a favor and dont look at my facebook page...thats bad news for a weak man!!

Thanks guys....and Steven, thank you for your service.
We all sleep better at night because of guys like you!

Greg Massey

It's because of you guys , i order 2 little over week ago.   :OGturkeyhead:

Harty

You're getting some good 'uns!

Papa

Great choice, and Great strikers. I bought one of his Ebony strikers two weeks ago  it plays on everything I have Slate, Alum., Glass.

Meleagris gallopavo

I've purchased 4 myself this year.
I live and hunt by empirical evidence.

Charlie 51

Don't have any . Been thinking about frogwood an heavy hickory..would like to know how these two play on glass or slate

Gobbler2577

Quote from: Charlie 51 on March 13, 2020, 09:52:49 PM
Don't have any . Been thinking about frogwood an heavy hickory..would like to know how these two play on glass or slate
They are excellent!  In all seriousness you will be very happy with them I believe.  If not, Jeff will make it right.  You can't find a better guy to deal with. 

Upfold99

Both are in my vest. You will be pleased.

JeffC

Can say that Jeff saved a slate call that I had put on shelf as "DEAD", i had built it a few years ago, never sounded right, then ordered that combo, ran them on all the pots I hunt with, sounded great, remembered dead slate, gave it a try, Jeff's strikers worked magic on it, my son will be carrying it this year. But be warned, once you start, you will be buying more...
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

TalknTurkey

I'll just reiterate what's been said many times on this site by saying Jeff's strikers are outstanding and he's an even better guy. I picked up a frogwood from him last week and it's quickly become my favorite striker. It sounds awesome on everything I've run it on. Already trying to decide which ones to pick up from him next! Even the way he packages them is top notch

Tom007

Can you give me his contact info. They look good.....
"Solo hunter"