Main Menu

TSS 8, 9 shot legal?

Started by Tom007, March 08, 2020, 09:10:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

g8rvet

Quote from: Sir-diealot on March 08, 2020, 11:38:22 PM
Quote from: Old Timer on March 08, 2020, 01:32:02 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on March 08, 2020, 12:59:19 PM
Don't count on in here in NY , the current dictator in the governors office does about everything he can get away against hunters.
King Cuomo, reelected 3 times. We are controlled by downstate. GOANY Is a good organization for firearm owners. As bad as it is we have to stay involved. I know many of you are,just putting this out there.
I fully support secession from NYC When Brian Kolb was still a part of my district he tried to get it through. I understand it has come up one other time but it failed again. Now it has to wait a certain amount of time to be reintroduced, I hope it passes sometime soon. I have never heard of GOANY but I did belong to SCOPE  (Shooter Committee on Political Education) but have to renew.
You yankees kicked our butts 160 years ago and told us secession was not legal!  Now it's bitin' ya in the butts!   :drool: :funnyturkey:

-this is just a joke, so no one get offended, or do, up to you  :)
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: g8rvet on March 09, 2020, 12:39:00 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on March 08, 2020, 11:38:22 PM
Quote from: Old Timer on March 08, 2020, 01:32:02 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on March 08, 2020, 12:59:19 PM
Don't count on in here in NY , the current dictator in the governors office does about everything he can get away against hunters.
King Cuomo, reelected 3 times. We are controlled by downstate. GOANY Is a good organization for firearm owners. As bad as it is we have to stay involved. I know many of you are,just putting this out there.
I fully support secession from NYC When Brian Kolb was still a part of my district he tried to get it through. I understand it has come up one other time but it failed again. Now it has to wait a certain amount of time to be reintroduced, I hope it passes sometime soon. I have never heard of GOANY but I did belong to SCOPE  (Shooter Committee on Political Education) but have to renew.
You yankees kicked our butts 160 years ago and told us secession was not legal!  Now it's bitin' ya in the butts!   :drool: :funnyturkey:

-this is just a joke, so no one get offended, or do, up to you  :)
I am not a Yank and you are not a Reb we are AMERICAN'S so let's let sleeping dogs lay. Just for the sake of argument though the Southern States wanted to succeed from the Union, that is not what this is talking about and if you look it up it is legal for states to split.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Cowboy

Illinois still 20 gauge and 7 1/2 as well

LaLongbeard

Buy some shells without numbers printed on them. I can't imagine someone worrying a Warden is going to cut a 10$ shell open to check the size.
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

Bearcat1997

It's always worth having a conversation with the warden in your jurisdiction. Although it may be illegal in your state, it may not be something that your warden enforces.

Dtrkyman

I carry a box of hevi shot 7s from years ago.

Dtrkyman

Quote from: Cowboy on March 09, 2020, 03:42:21 PM
Illinois still 20 gauge and 7 1/2 as well

IDNR regs.

"Shotgun (20 gauge to 10 gauge only, no .410 or .28 gauge
allowed); overall minimum length is 26 inches. Minimum barrel
length is 18 inches; # 4 shot is the largest shot that may be legally used or possessed while turkey hunting."

7.5 no longer listed as minimum size.

Tom007

"Solo hunter"