OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Crystal Mistress vs. Twisted Sister

Started by TTG, February 23, 2020, 05:27:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaltHooksKing

TTG

Sounds like either would be a good choice then! Surprised to see it this even between the two calls. Thanks everyone

Shakeandbake

I'm a twisted sister fan, it's a loud call

Bullet1

etapia

Quote from: Happy hooker on February 24, 2020, 01:14:55 PM
What about the other part of his question,,are the newer CM and TS has good has the older ones,,I too have heard he got a new machine that maybe puts a different sound in the way the pots are turned ???

I hope this isn't true! I ordered a twisted sister a little over a week ago. I'll be sure to report back on how it sounds when it arrives.

outdoors

I don't know if this will help , but mack's prairie wings
turkey calls has a inventory from him for quite awhile now maybe it's the old stock
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

TTG

Thanks for the info. I actually went with a Schaffer aluminum and am on Paul Durhams list for another pot so probably won't be getting another this year. With that being said, I was in Scheel's this weekend and they had both the CM and the TW out where you could play them. Loved the CM. Both sounded good but the CM was better to my ears. Sounded good enough that I plan to own one regardless by next season more than likely.