OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Got this killer today

Started by Chris O, February 20, 2020, 06:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris O

When Buster recommends one of his calls don't hesitate buy with confidence. This is one smoking ceramic call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobk

Quote from: Chris O on February 20, 2020, 06:07:22 PM
When Buster recommends one of his calls don't hesitate buy with confidence. This is one smoking ceramic call

Agree 100%

Spitten and drummen

I will tell you , if you get a call from Buster , its gonna sound good. I have a handfull from him and will hunt everyone of them.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

palongbeard

Just received a red slate and a glass over slate in mail today from Buster.  Both smokers right outta the bubble wrap !!! 

Chris O

Quote from: palongbeard on February 20, 2020, 06:50:59 PM
Just received a red slate and a glass over slate in mail today from Buster.  Both smokers right outta the bubble wrap !!!
congrats I have a red slate also and to be honest I didn't know what to expect but when I first played it I knew it was an awesome call. I also have a glass over aluminum and it's great as well.

3bailey3

very nice looking caller and if its one from Buster I know it is all turkey, I cant wait to hunt mine..

sbbow

Congrats Chris on a great call!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yelpy

His calls are superb! Every one of them.  I cant seem to get enough. Great looking pot!!

Wigsplitter

This man makes great turkey calls!!

aclawrence

I'm on the list for the same call. Can't wait to get it. The only thing I'm bummed about is I don't have enough money to tell him to make me a red slate and one of those pretty Osage glass calls he build to. I keep hearing great stuff about Busters calls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mathews.1

I promise you won't be disappointed with any of his calls. Save your money and get on his list again.

Chris O

Quote from: Mathews.1 on February 20, 2020, 11:51:09 PM
I promise you won't be disappointed with any of his calls. Save your money and get on his list again.
I agree 100%

letinmfly

Best ceramic pot I've run/owned.   :you_rock:
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

Greg Massey

I received glass over green slate in Rosewood pot , today .. nice call... :drool:

Harty

Quote from: Greg Massey on February 21, 2020, 08:41:34 AM
I received glass over green slate in Rosewood pot , today .. nice call... :drool:

Sure would like to see a pic Greg so I can drool as well!